I’ve been all about wearing sweatpants lately, so I decided to share this chic and easy sweatpants outfit with you. Who said sweatpants should be only worn at home? This outfit will be perfect for traveling, shopping, or for a casual Sunday. Sweatpants are super trendy this spring/summer and we should all take advantage and rock our sweatpants outfits.
I got my sweatpants and tee at Nasty Gal. They currently have up to 80% off. My outfit is less than $50, what a steal! I will link the sweatpants I am wearing below as other cute ones for up to $30!
5 Easy tips on how to rock your sweatpants outfit
- Pick trendy items. Wide leg high wasted pants are super trendy now. To add another trend to my outfit, I tied a knot to my shirt. This already made my outfit cuter!
- Pick an accent color. I chose red, but you can pick any color. Red dominates in my outfit, but if you don’t like too much color, you can pick one accent piece.
- Accessorize. Accessories make any outfit look more fun. Retro sunglasses are my favorite accessory to spice up your outfit. I also wore my Ideal of Sweden red marble case. I think this sweatpants outfit will also look super cute with a baker boy hat.
- Do your hair and make up. Don’t get me wrong, the no-makeup messy bun look is my favorite too, but doing your hair and makeup will make you feel more dressed up!
- Add heels to your look to take it up another level. The sweatpants and heels combination has been super trendy lately. I haven’t been brave enough to try it and don’t know if I can pull it off, but I definitely love how it looks on other people!
For more styling tips, check out my posts How to style an oversized denim jacket